Trackline Open Opportunities Search for your next career move
IT Developer / Architect – REMOTE
If you just love to write code, this may not be the job for you. If you are excited about diving into a problem, collaborating on a solution and carrying the Software Architect role keep reading.
We are seeking a qualified IT Developer with a learner’s mindset who enjoys working with people in a team-oriented environment. The purpose of this role will be to collaboratively work with team members on the design, development, testing, deployment, and ongoing support of software applications across various platforms and devices with a primary focus on Sitecore. If you are seeking rewarding work in a well established and growing company where others care about your future and want you to be successful, we invite you to grow with us.
Please Note: This position could be a remote position. If a qualified candidate were close to our headquarters in Jupiter, Florida, and interested in coming into the office regularly, we would welcome that as well. This is a full-time position with a 40-hour workweek, Monday – Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm EST.
What will make you successful
- Experience with asp.net including mvc and core, .net (c# and vb.net), and SQL server coding
- Experience with Sitecore Experience platform is a plus
- A learner’s mindset: curiosity, and an interest to learn new concepts
- Empathy and communication: the ability to see your software through the eyes of the user, and the ability to utilize communication styles appropriate to different audiences
- Teamwork, accountability, and problem-solving: being approachable, helpful, and taking ownership of your field
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to travel, about 10%, as we’d welcome you to occasionally visit our headquarters in Florida, and attend conferences.